New Kashmir White
New Kashmir White Granite is a fine to medium-grained, dark white to light grey, migmatitic granulite of the Precambrian period, with blackberry-coloured garnets. This stone internationally may be nominated as a granite but in the area of application of the European Standard this stone must be nominated as a granulite.
|Dimensions||Gangsaw (120''x60'' up) FOB|
|3 cm||$ 5.5/sq ft|
|2 cm||$ 4.3/sq ft|
- Mixed containers loads supported with MOQ as low as 10 slabs per design
- Fixed DDP pricing delivering to your doorstep
- 2 years manufacturing guarantee excluding any damages due to handling and storage issues.
- Fastest delivery time in 4-5 weeks from the date of order
- Credit supported to ensure speedy cash flows and growth of the customer